Established in 1958, G Dighton & Sons Builders is a family-owned and run partnership of three brothers, specialising in new builds
- Ibstock Downland Prize for 77 London Road,
- Oxford Preservation Trust Prize for 77 London Road, Headington, Oxford
- Oxford Preservation Trust Prize – commendation for
2A Lime Walk, Headington, Oxford
- NHBC (National House Builders' Council). Registration
No. 30521. Member for over 40 years, with A1 status.
- CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
- Considerate Construction – Membership No. 401.
Dedicated to good neighbours and environmental issues.
Safety and training
- Exemplary safety record spanning 53 years, with health and safety at the foremost of the company's thoughts.
- Independent consultants regularly advise on new legislation with a full training programme in place.
- Registered with The Considerate Constructors Scheme, who regularly visit sites to assess all aspects of health and safety and environmental issues
- Registered with CITB, with a dedication to advancing the skills and health and safety of our work force and trainees. Registered with Oxford Education Business Partnership as approved work experience providers